Friday, February 29, 2008

More Inque


Ok, I was playing again last night with my Inque Boutique stamps and made a few more cards. This first one uses the A Boy's World set. I stamped the rocket on some watercolor paper and colored it with my watercolor crayons then cut it out. The layout was inspired by this week's sketch challenge on Splitcoast but I ended up changing it some to work with my images. The papers are from the Marcella K remix papers. Just a simple boy card.

For the next card I pulled out my BasicGrey Perhaps papers and the Always Tat stamps. I did some zig zag stitching on the panels and sponged the edges with Ranger Distress ink (weathered wood). Then I stamped the ALWAYS in Maroon Colorbox chalk ink. For the heart I stamped it once with the weathered wood and then again with the maroon so it has a softer look. I cut the heart out and mounted it with dimensionals and then added a little pastel raspberry liquid pearls to it. To finish the card I added the May Arts ribbon. I think this would make a great anniversary card. I hope you all have a wonderful weekend. Thanks for stopping!

1 comment:

Alhambra Club said...

Two beautiful and very different cards, love that rocket ship Inque has such great stamps and your heart card is so soft and elegant.