Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Hero Hippo


I love the Hero Arts Playful Animals set. Have you seen it? When I was in Minneapolis in December I found it at Archivers and had to have it. For this card I decided to ink up the hippo and go with a simple layout. I found this layout on Scoopy's blog (Stamping Scoops) and thought it would be great for my little lavendar hippo. The patterned paper is from a Rob & Bob slab that I've had for quite awhile. After putting that on the white card base I ran some dotted ribbon around the card and tied it. I stamped the hippo in Palette hybrid black and colored him with prismacolor pencils and gamsol. Then I mounted him on a lavendar scalloped circle cut with my Nestabilities and mounted it to the card with dimensionals. The sentiment is also stamped with palette hybrid black.

Thanks for stopping.

1 comment:

Alhambra Club said...

This is such a cute hippo, great card.