Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Felt Flower and Sassy Stems

I recently purchased a used set of Sassy Stems. That is one of the sets I really liked from Stampin Up but never got around to buying it so when I found a used set I knew it was time to get it. I stamped the flowers and vase in Timber Brown Stazon on Very Vanilla and then colored it using my Watercolor Wonder Crayons and an aqua brush. I matted it on Paper Source Chocolate cardstock and mounted it using dimensionals. The base of the card is Blue Bayou and the colored strips are from My Mind's Eye Tres Jolie line of papers.

I was playing with my Cuttlebug and some felt scraps the other day and made some flowers using the Cuttlebug Asterisks set. I thought this flower matched up great with the flowers from the SU Sassy Stems set so I added the button to the center and attached it to the card.
As always, thanks for stopping.

2 comments:

Alhambra Club said...

what a beautiful card, this is such a pretty stamp set, love your felt flower.

Mary said...

This is a lovely card. I really like the designer paper and stamp that you used.

Mary