Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Another great sketch challenge

When I woke up this morning I checked the sketch challenge on Splitcoast and ran to my craft room to make a card before I got ready for work. I love mornings when I can squeeze in time to make a card before work. All of the papers I used were scraps on my table so that part of the card went together pretty quickly. Then I pulled out my Three Cats stamp from Firefly Designs and stamped them in Colorbox chalk prussian blue onto white cardstock. Next I used the SU Linen background stamp with Ranger Distress ink in Antique Linen. I sponged the edges of the piece with the linen ink also. Next I sewed around the panel and mounted it to the card with dimensionals. For the finishing touch I added some large crystals to the darker panel and a small crystal to each kitty's collar. Sketch challenges are my favorite and this was another fun sketch to work with.

Thanks so much for stopping by!

3 comments:

Alhambra Club said...

Love these kitties and their little bit of bling.

Alhambra Club said...

Love these kitties and their little bit of bling.

Jelly Bean said...

Hey Girlfriend!
Cute Cute I love the cats and their design you are just so good! I am waiting for my lessons Tee-Hee
Toddles
Kathy