Thursday, December 27, 2007

Valentines Delight

Here is another valentines card made with my new inkadinkado stamps. The card base is Stampin Up very vanilla and the patterned paper is Just Perfect from the Tres Jolie Ooh La La line from My Minds Eye. I ran the solid side of the designer paper through my cuttlebug using the textile embossing folder and then lightly sanded it. To attach it to the card I sewed it on. The hearts are stamped on very vanilla with SU regal rose ink. I added the Delight rub-on from K&Co to the bottom corner but it doesn't show up very well. I thought about putting a ribbon over it to cover it up but decided to add the ribbon to the top instead. The ribbon is from May Arts.


My daughter and I took a shopping trip to Minneapolis yesterday to shop for clothes for her and to stop at some stamp stores for me. We had a great time except for the driving - it decided to snow for the entire 160 miles to the Twin Cities and then it started snowing again about half way home. During the drive home we passed several vehicles off the road including a semi-truck so we took our time and made it home safely. Now I'm hoping to spend the day in my craft room with my new stuff.

I hope you all had a wonderful holiday with family and friends. And as always, thank you for stopping.

1 comment:

Michele Kovack said...

WOWZERS!!! This is gorgeous!!!