Saturday, December 8, 2007

Bella Ball


Last night at Splitcoast there was a party for Stamping Bella in honor of her one year anniversary since launching her bellas! As part of the festivities there were several challenges posted and this card is for the Bella Ball #2 sketch challenge posted by AmyR. I pulled out my beachabella 'cause I thought it would be a nice change from the reality of the cold and snow we have outside. I paired her up with some Winter Garden paper from Autumn Leaves that I just bought at Target and ribbon I found at Michael's. I really like the way this card turned out. It's a great sketch to work with.

I like this Autumn Leaves paper so much I decided to make another card using it. This card uses a slightly different layout with some dotted ribbon. The bellas are stamped on Georgia Pacific white cardstock using palette noir black and then colored with copic markers. The image panels are both cards are mounted using pop dots.

Thanks for stopping. And congrats to Em for her first successful year in business and wishes for many more to come.

No comments: