Monday, November 26, 2007

Lovin' Hambo

Recently I joined the Hambo group in Taylor's ATC swap but since I didn't own any Hambo stamps I had to place an order. They have so many cute stamps it was really hard to not get too crazy with my order. I fell in love with the soda fountain piggies and used them for my ATC.

I stamped the piggies on gorgia pacific white cardstock using palette noir black ink and then colored them using my copic markers. I added scribbles 3D iridescent white mist paint to the soda and crystal stickles to Miss Piggy's bow. Then I cut the image out and mounted it on printed paper from one of my provo craft superslabs. For the blue layer I used white cardstock and inked it with the same blue copic that I used to color the heart outline on the piggies then matted the whole thing onto black. To finish it I added some polka dot ribbon.

I made one extra ATC to use on a card since I also ordered the "Happy Hamiversary" sentiment to go with the piggies and wanted to use it. This was my first time making ATC's and I was surprised at how much fun they are to make. I'll be watching for more swaps to join. Thanks for stopping.

2 comments:

Monica Hunter said...

And I'm Lovin' these ATCs! Great job Beth -- those piggies have never looked better. And I liked the "Hamiversary" card too. I've only made a few ATCs myself, but they really ARE fun. Thanks so much for sharing these! :)

SweetMissDaisy (Anna Wight) said...

oh my... how CUTE! They're so fat and happy!! =)